We are looking to hire a Associate product manager for our data product team who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will build data rich analytics platforms and products for our customers and will engage with existing and potential customers directly and decide the future of the product based upon a strong understanding of what our customers value. You will also collaborate closely with technology, data engineering, marketing, sales and support to solve for the best customer experience across all touch points.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Understand various data points available in the data warehouse and also from external source and be able to bring insights by collating multiple data points
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Three to five years of experience in product management.
- A strong operator with can do attitude, customer centricity and high agency.
- Atleast a couple of years of experience in building analytics interfaces with data visualizations.
- Knowledge of SQL is a must
- A people friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to think creative and solve problem
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior exposure to data of ecommerce marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, shopify) and marketing platforms (e.g. Google ads, Facebook ads)
We are a VC funded fintech startup based in Bangalore with the audacious goal of building the future of business financing. The founders are IITB and IIMA alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Elevation Capital (previously SAIF Partners), Taskbob, Acko and Hackerrank. We are growing rapidly and looking to build a strong team to join us in this journey. We promise:
- An exciting work environment
- Non-hierarchical, performance driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant ESOPs under an employee friendly ESOP policy
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying