We are looking to add strong backend engineers to our Technology team. You will play a key role in end to end development of innovative fintech products for businesses of tomorrow. The ideal candidate combines a strong technology background, with a problem solving mindset and solid work ethics.
- Architecture: Figuring out all levels of designing and structuring systems, deciding on optimal levels of abstraction and future-proofing, patterns of orchestration of components and finally planning its execution.
- Implementations: Should be able to structure and write code, design and adhere to common principles and patterns. Should have the ability to contribute according to timelines and type of projects - from working POCs to stable production code and the ability to work with a large breadth of knowledge
- Ownership: End-to-end ownership of services and specialized components required for various projects - starting from prototypal stage to production-hardened. These may include anything from document parsing to solving problems using deep learning
- Delivery: Delivery of end-user interfaces along with the underlying backend API’s and Infrastructure. You will also be working on designing the web APIs for the our internal dashboards and third party service providers
- Monitoring: Monitoring of APIs, services and all the infrastructure for enhanced user experience and reliability.
- 3+ years of software development experience, a startup experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in the Fintech domain highly preferred
- Familiar with procedural, object-oriented & scripting languages; concrete knowledge about Design Pattern, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- 2+ years of experience working in any backend programming language. Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a plus
- AWS/Google Cloud experience is a plus.
- In-depth expertise on both client & server architectures. Understanding both worlds in depth is a plus.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Strong work ethic and ownership of deadlines
We are a VC funded fintech startup based in Bangalore with the audacious goal of building the future of business financing. The founders are IITB and IIMA alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Elevation Capital (previously SAIF Partners), Taskbob, Acko and Hackerrank. We are growing rapidly and looking to build a strong team to join us in this journey. We promise:
- An exciting work environment
- Non-hierarchical, performance driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant ESOPs under an employee friendly ESOP policy
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying