Job Description - Credit AnalystThe candidate will be working on end-to-end credit underwriting activities like risk assessment, personal discussion, portfolio monitoring and work closely with the business and operations team to ensuring the portfolio is performing as per internal benchmarks
- Understand customer requirements and analyze cases in alignment with credit policies.
- Underwriting deals independently and recommend same as per hierarchy.
- Adhering to a strict TAT without compromising on credit quality.
- Work with the policy team to ensure the right risk parameters are captured and assessed.
- Understand industry and regulatory trends and their impact on customers to ensure the right decisions are taken.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for quick resolution of queries and ad-hoc requests.
- Develop industry-best practices and constantly strive to improve the same basis market practices.
- Experience in working on the lending business with a Bank, NBFC, or Fintech companies.
- Knowledge of analyzing financial statements.
- Understanding of industry trends and their impact on segments.
- Setup basic credit underwriting processes and scale up the vertical.
- Ability to assess customers' basis standard programs like Financials, Banking, etc.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and the ability to bring out insights from data.
- Working knowledge of platforms like Probe, MCA website, GST website, Bank statement analysis tools like Perfios, Finbit etc.
- High attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy & completeness.
- Bachelor's Degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/MBA (preferred).
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying